Gluten-Free Gift Ideas
The holiday season is upon us and it’s time for people to start asking us what we want for the holidays. If you are reading my blog, you probably want some sort of miracle for your body issues but since that isn’t going to happen, let’s find some awesome ideas for you to give your loved ones this holiday season.
Here is my list of gluten-free holiday items!
- Gift Cards – Now, I know what you are thinking… “that’s not a very exciting gift!” But, I challenge to think outside the box on this one. Gift cards for us are like free money to try products we might have been scared to spend our own $10 on! I see gift cards as exploratory money. It’s for items I’ve wanted to try but have been afraid of spending my own money on them. Gift cards can also help offset the cost of some of the things we buy on a regular basis. I would love an Amazon gift card to buy my vitamins and/or gluten-free products! Then I can buy those shoes I’ve been eyeballing at Neiman Marcus Last Call.
- Kitchen products – There are all kinds of fun and funky new kitchen items and I’m sure you don’t want to replace everything on your own. A new bright-colored toaster from Target? How about a new foldable colander or funky cutting board?
- Beauty products – If you’ve been around my blog, you know I love and adore Red Apple Lipstick! They are having holiday sale so if you’ve been considering it, now’s the time to buy! Not only can you request items from them, but giving their products to friends and family, you can show them that not everything gluten-free is gross! Red Apple Rocks! There are other brands as well such as Afterglow Cosmetics, Lovely Lady Organic Products or Gabriel Cosmetics (I like the ZuZu line).
- Nail Polish – Believe it or not, if you bite your nails and wear polish, you could be consuming gluten. My favorite gluten-free nail polish is Deborah Lippmann! She has the most amazing colors with sparkles galore. OPI is another brand that is gluten-free and is the most recognized when you are going to get your nails done.
- Celiac and the Beast Book – Check out my friend Erica’s book! If you have celiac or know someone who has celiac, this is the greatest gift for them! Or gluten-free cook books and/or magazines!
- Craft Classes? Yes, believe it or not I love this website and think so many of my friends do one or another of the classes they offer so why not suggest something fun from Craftsy? If we are going to make gluten-free cakes that don’t always taste up to par, the lease we can do is take a class on how to make it look pretty! They also have quilting, sewing, photography, knitting and more!
- Pretty Little Celiac Products! – Shameless self promotion here Lots of stuff I would love to sell. Since we moved into our apartment, I just don’t have the space to store everything anymore. Once it’s gone, it’s gone – so get it asap!
Do you have any ideas? Please post them in the comments below!
*some affiliate links used in this post*